- BEST FOR COOKING - Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil is the best mustard oil for cooking. It is the only food-grade mustard around. This is because Yandilla has bred a version of Brassica (the mustard plant) to be low in Euricic Acid.
- STRONG, PUNGENT AROMOA AND SPICY FLAVOR - Yandilla Mustard Oil in the new 250 ml, 8.5 ounce bottle has a wonderful wasabi-like flavor with a food-friendly kick.
- COLD PRESSED, SMALL BATCH - Yandilla is made in small batches, naturally cold-pressed, and is becoming a favorite with chefs and home cooks. Yandilla is GMO-Free, extremely low in saturated fats, and has an ideal balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- GREAT FOR INDIAN AND KOREAN CUISINE - Used in India for centuries, Mustard Seed Oils strong, pungent aroma and spicy flavor make it a favorite for Aam Ka Achar (mango pickle in mustard oil), Halibut with Indian Spices, Grilled Katla, Tandoori Gobi Tikka, and Delhi Style Orasted Masala Chasewnuts Chaat. Known as Sarson Ka Tel, food-grade Yandilla Mustard Oil has a multiplicity of uses in the kitchen.
- PERFECT FOR STIR FRY AND MANY OTHER USES - With the high smoke point and pungent aroma, Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil is great for high-heat cooking, frying, and stir-fries. The oil itself is healthy, and helps make hair healthy. The spicy nature make it a favorite massage oil as well!
Details: Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil is the only food-grade Mustard Oil available. Spicy and delicious, it's crafted by a mustard-obsessed family in Australia from proprietary mustard seeds grown using old-fashioned seed hybridizing techniques. Thanks to its exceedingly low level of erucic acid, we can now all stir-fry with reckless abandon! Use Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil to create a bold vegetable sauté, perk up a salad, fry trout or red snapper, finish black cod or add kick to grilled shrimp. Try it in a tuna poke or whip up our Mustard Seed Oil Aioli to slather on fish, French fries, burgers and sliders alike. Small-batch, cold-pressed Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil delivers the true essence of the mustard seed with its vibrant wasabi-like flavor and food-friendly kick. This versatile oil is gaining popularity among chefs and home cooks alike for its clean, bright wasabi flavor and high smoke point. One-of-a-kind Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil received praise in a tasting of small-batch nut oils by the San Francisco Professional Food Society (SFPFS), and won a Sofi Award. Hey, it's also GMO-free, extremely low in saturated fat and offers the ideal balance of OMEGA-3 to OMEGA-6! Besides cooking, Yandilla Mustard Oil helps maintain healthy hair and beards, prevent asthma, and is an essential mantra for those looking for a premium, cold-pressed, pure, raw supplement sure to please. Unrefined and virgin, Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil has the flavor of wasabi, and can be paired with turmeric and other spices to create authentic flavors of abroad. Let your culinary mind wander and experiment with this exceptional and delicious vegetable oil. Try a bottle today! 500 ml