- DIPPING OILS: This oil is excellent for dipping, which can be perfect when either hosting a party or at home enjoying a snack with your loved ones.
- HIGH POLYPHENOL OLIVE OIL: With a polyphenol count of 617, this oil can help with cancers, coronary heart disease and inflammation.
- AWARD WINNING: This specific extra virgin olive oil has been and still is of the highest quality being credited multiple awards such as the 2018 NYIOOC - Gold Medal
- BEST PAIRED: Garden Salads, Roasted/Grilled Veg, Boiled/Steamed Veg, Broiled Fish, Grilled Fish, White Meat, Red Meat, Soups & Stews, Sauces, Legumes/Pulses
- GREEN: Produced from green unripe olives making the oil robust and strong in taste
Details: Since 1998 Venta del Barón, included in the PDO Priego de Córdoba, has received more than 80 awards in 8 different countries, which include 'World's Best Olive Oil' by the International Olive Council as well as 'Spain's Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil' from the Spanish Ministry of Agriculture. The PDO Priego de Córdoba is located in the very heart of Andalusia in the Sierras Subbéticas Natural Park. Due to its unique microclimate, the area produces internationally recognized olive oils of extraordinary quality. At the Muela olive mill in Priego de Córdoba, where the oil of Venta del Barón comes to life, the olives are cold crushed less than 15 hours after picking so that the genuine aroma of the olives is preserved, and only the best 'juice' is selected according to the strict rules of the PDO Priego de Córdoba. The result is a luminous oil with intense fruity aromas of green herbs, peppermint, almond, banana and apple. Its flavor is reminiscent of vegetables such as tomatoes and artichoke, and has a slightly bitter and spicy finish.