- Shiso Tea is a caffeine-free herb tea made from 100% locally-grown, aromatic and vibrantly-colored red shiso.
- Shiso (perilla) is a Japanese herb that is related to the mint family and has a basil-like refreshing aroma and flavor.
- The herb has widely been used in Japan not only for cooking but also as a natural remedy.
- It contains no caffeine, it’s safe for women during pregnancy, people with caffeine allergies, and small children.
- Shiso Tea comes with 10 individual tea bags.
Details: How to use this Shiso Tea: Place a teabag of Shiso Tea in a cup, pour boiling water into it, and wait for 2-3 minutes. Before removing the bag, please swish it around in the cup a few times. You can enjoy it hot or cold. It’s tasty as is, but you can make some other variations. Add honey to cold Shiso Tea, or mix with ume plum vinegar, sparkling water, or lemon juice. Hot Shiso Tea with grated ginger warms up your body from the inside.