From Tuscany, the Savini family business has always been linked with truffles, a passion that started in the early 1920’s and handed down to over four generations. Today, the Savini family still gathers fresh truffles each season and personally follow each step of the production cycle, from the gathering, selection, creation and packaging of their truffle products. Truffles in the heart of Tuscany can be found year around, from the rare black truffles to the white truffle “par excellence” and the Savini family is out almost daily with the truffle hunters to guarantee the highest quality of truffle and origin of the product. Production of truffle products is carried out using traditional methods and upon request to guarantee freshness. Seasonal fresh truffles, provided year round, are represented in the Savini range of products.
- A gourmet’s delight when used with egg dishes, pastas or even spread on toast with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Imported from Tuscany, Italy
- Naturally cultivated and harvested by hand
- Refrigerate after opening and use promptly
- Sumptuous butter enriched with black truffle pieces