- Perfect for finishing hearty vegetables, rich meats, salads and potatoes
- What makes this product special are several steps of the production process from the growing of the olives to the selection and the pressing of the olive oil
- The independent certification body CERMET makes frequent tests at the places of production and on the products, verifying their complete conformity with the regulations of the DOP Val di Mazara
- Just this past year alone, Planeta DOP Val di Mazara has been given many awards for its outstanding flavor and production techniques
- Keep at cool temperature, sealed, away from sunlight-Best used within a year
Details: Planeta' Extra Virgin Olive Oil D.O.P Val di Mazara Our Planeta Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP has a deep bright green color with hints or pistachio. It is followed by an elegant and harmonious bouquet on the nose with fresh mint and basil combined with an aromatic touch of sage, thyme, oregano and juniper, together with all the typical aromas of the area, citrus flowers, artichoke, green tomato and seaweed. The initial sensation on the palate is rich and full. In the mouth it is generous, fresh and pleasantly bitter at the beginning with a long and persistently spicy finish. All together the Planeta is an amazing oil.