Beauty and Blossom
Nyakers Pepparkakor Swedish Ginger Snaps Cookies | Vegan Cookies | Dairy Free Biscuit | Large Cookie Tin Gourmet Snacks | 26.45 Ounces
- 🏚️ A TASTY SWEDISH TRADITION: The world is drastically changing these days, but there are food that will bring you back to your childhood like this large tin of ginger snap cookies. At Nyakers, we still bake our gingerbread according to the delicious original secret recipe from 1952.
- 🏚️ ON-THE-GO SNACK: These 'test winner' gingerbread cookies are baked with craftsmanship and attention to detail. A vegan thinful snacks (not sinful!) guarantees a healthy addition to your pantry. A fresh tasting cookie packs that you will love to partner with coffee, tea, or milk!
- 🏚️ GINGER DESSERT: If you love the sweet and spicy flavor combination like ginger chews, you should try this cookie recipe from a traditional family bakery in Sweden. The spices are well balanced and the snaps have a nice brittleness for that yummy goodness that everyone will love.
- 🏚️ DELICIOUS GIFT: These cookie crisp were originally sold wrapped in cellophane and placed in shoeboxes during the 50s, Nyakers cookies are now being stored in a beautiful cookie tins and boxes . Perfect as thank you cookies, or an item in your birthday gift basket, a fathers day treat boxes, mother's day gift, holiday gifts or trick or treat giveaway.
- 🏚️ INCLUDES: 1 Tin Can 26.45 oz Full of Nyakers Swedish Ginger Snaps Cookies and OUR HAPPINESS GUARANTEE. If for any reason, you are not happy with the product within 30 days, message us and we’ll take care of you.
Details: A taste of tradition. Nyåker's ginger cookies are baked in the same way as they have always been made - at home in Västerbotten. You have to taste it! The adventure dates back to 1930 when the Åström brothers worked as an apprentice in different bakeries in Sweden. Only in 1952, after gaining so many sweet experiences and adventure, the brothers returned to Nyaker, a small town in Norrland to run the district's small cafe and bakery desserts. Bengt and John created the secret gingerbread recipe that is still being used today. To kick-start sales, they use a bread truck that delivers cookies, cakes, and bread to the farms in the area, letting the town enjoy the sweet and appetizing aroma of gingerbread. The rest is just an awesome history. The technology may have been miles apart from where it used to be, but some recipes stay the same, for that reason, it is best to warm the heart all year round. Thanks to Nyakers, we can still devour the taste of their sweet beginners where the world was so simple and less complicated. These treats make for a great gift for grandmas, mothers, fathers, men, women, and even kids who love vegetarian snacks. The ginger thins are so light and crispy that it even melts in your mouth!