Lefse (lef'-sa) is a traditional, potato-based, soft, flat, Scandinavian bread. It is made by combining potato, flour, shortening, milk, salt and water. The dough is rolled very thin and baked on a hot, dry griddle. It is a Scandinavian delight and very versatile. Spread it with butter and roll up for a quick snack. If you have a sweet tooth, sprinkle one with a little sugar and add a dash of cinnamon. Serve as a bread with meals, a coffee-time snack, or a roll-up with your favorite lunchmeats and cheeses.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- A traditional Scandinavian potato-based, soft, flat bread
- Very versatile and similar to crepes...can be topped or filled with many items
- At igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse
- Serve with meals, a coffee-time snack or roll it up with your favorite lunchmeats and cheeses