Beauty and Blossom
Lorina Sparkling Soda Water Prestige Collection (25.4oz, 3-Pack) Naturally Flavored Carbonated Soda Water, Artisan Crafted, Gluten-Free Beverage - No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Lorina Sparkling Soda Water, Blood Orange Flavor from our Iconic Prestige Collection (25.4 oz bottle, 3-pack). Naturally flavored fizzy carbonated soda, artisan crafted soda water. Gluten-free and caffeine-free beverage, with no artificial colors or flavors, bottled in an exquisite glass, topped w/ a decorative mechanical stopper.
- Process/Source - Lorina Sparkling Water is artisan crafted in Munster, a small village in Moselle (East of France), by skilled “Maitres Limonadiers” following the highest quality standards. We remain true to our third-generation secret family recipe, using the original traditional method dated back to 1895. Our flavored carbonated sodas are bottled daily, using only the very best select ingredients and all-natural fruit flavors.
- Flavor – Our Blood Orange Flavor boasts a tangy citrus base balanced with a sweet and mellow flavor for a unique and appealing crimson-colored drink. The satisfying and refreshing citrus flavor added to our bubbly soda water is sure to tingle your taste buds and quench your thirst. Packaged in an elegant glass bottle with a swing-top mechanical stopper for the ultimate cold beverage experience.
- Features – Our 1997 NAFST product award winning club soda is free from preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, and high-fructose corn syrup. Only pure crystal sugar from sugar beet is used to sweeten Lorina’s beverages. All Lorina drinks are caffeine and gluten free. Our Iconic Prestige Collection boasts family sized bottles with sophisticated watertight bottle tops designed to maintain the soda’s effervescence.
- Suitable For/Uses – Lorina Blood Orange Sparkling Soda is a nice, healthy alternative to other carbonated sodas available on the market. Best served chilled, over ice, mixed with a splash of alcohol, or as base for a fruit cocktail. Lorina sodas are known as “savoir-faire,” a fabulous drink appropriate for any and all occasions. Rinse and reuse the fancy glass bottle as a water carafe, or as a decorative vase.