Loison Easter Cake Colomba Peach and Nuts 2.2 lb
Color: Frutta e Fiori Collection
- Cake made by means of the natural fermentation of sour dough, with an irregular oval shape, reminiscent of a dove. The cake is soft and light textured enriched with candied orange peel. The loaf is covered with icing and decorated with granulated sugar and almonds.
- Loison Classic Easter Cake is produced using traditional methods and with a long rising. The ingredients are of the highest quality. Mandorlata because the loaf is covered with icing and decorated with granulated sugar.These Colomba Cakes are packaged in a Beautiful Gift Box Loison Style.
- Ingredients; Wheat flour, Candied oranges from Sicily peels, Sugar, Fresh EGGS, Icing, Fresh butter, Grain of sugar, Italian ALMONDS, Emulsifier mono and diglycerides of fatty acids of vegetable origin, Italian Honey, Natural sourdough yeast, Fresh cream, High Quality fresh MILK, Cocoa butter, Salt, Madagascar Mananara Natural Vanilla, Natural flavours.
- Shelf life; Keep in a cool dry place the product, closed in its original packaging, has shelf life of 8 months from the date of manufacture.
- Single Packaging; The product is packaged in a labeled polypropylene bag closed with an aluminium band. Wrapped in card weight paper whose Victorian decorations, together with the double satin labeled Loison shade bow, complete the charming collection. The new sticky lame tissue seal is the evidence of the continue research of refinement of the confection.
Details: The Veneziana is a symbol of the culinary tradition of Venice, aptly representing its heritage and the combination of the cultural influences of faraway lands mixed in with Italian creativity. Over the centuries, the simple softness of this sweet bread was flavored with the spices that came to Venice from the East. Dario Loison created his version of the Veneziana by bringing together the unique characteristics of the Venetian pastry tradition with his passion and experience gained over the years. The result is a skilfully leavened cake, enriched with fine crystalized sugar and Italian nuts. It only takes a look at Sonia Design’s packaging to find ourselves in the enchanting city of Venice. The Grand Canal, the familiar statue of Moorish merchant Rioba, and the Palazzo Mastelli are reproduced with elegance on the packaging and combined with the traditional shape of the Venetian window, thus giving texture to the entire container. The final touch is added by the ribbon holder, a coin called Osella that the Doge gave as a gift to the members of the Great Council. Pistacchio Verde di Bronte PDO. This pistachio variety grows only in the hilly land around Bronte, Catania, and only here does it acquire a bright emerald-green color and an intense, resinous fragrance. Pistachio nuts are harvested in September and are used in the making of many confections, such as brittles, nougats, cakes, and pastries. Vanilla is one of the most prized spices. Loison sources theirs directly from growers in Madagascar, as they offer one of the best vanilla crops in the world. The fragrant black pods we are more familiar with are obtained after a lengthy production process.