Loison Classic Easter Cake Colomba Classica. 500g (17.6oz)
- Cake made by means of the natural fermentation of sour dough, with an irregular oval shape, reminiscent of a dove. The cake is soft and light textured enriched with candied orange peel. The loaf is covered with icing and decorated with granulated sugar and almonds.
- Loison Classic Easter Cake is produced using traditional methods and with a long rising. The ingredients are of the highest quality. Mandorlata because the loaf is covered with icing and decorated with granulated sugar.These Colomba Cakes are packaged in a Beautiful Gift Box Loison Style.
- Ingredients; Wheat flour, Candied oranges from Sicily peels Orange peels, Sugar, Fresh EGGS, Icing , Fresh butter, Grain of sugar, Italian ALMONDS , Emulsifier mono and di glycerides of fatty acids of vegetable origin, Italian Honey, Natural sourdough yeast , Fresh cream, High Quality fresh MILK, MILK protein, Cocoa butter, Salt, Madagascar Mananara Natural Vanilla, Natural flavours
- Shelf life; Keep in a cool dry place the product, closed in its original packaging, has shelf life of 8 months from the date of manufacture.
- Single Packaging; The product is packaged in a labeled polypropylene bag closed with an aluminium band. Wrapped in card weight paper whose Victorian decorations, together with the double satin labeled Loison shade bow, complete the charming collection. The new sticky lame tissue seal is the evidence of the continue research of refinement of the confection.
Details: Tradition is the main ingredient and Passion is what heats the ovens: Loison has been creating signature confections for three generations and it has bring them to tables across the world. From grandfather Tranquillo, continuing with father Alexander, to arrive today to Dario Loison, today company leading with over 75 years of experience and improving: its strength is in the ancient family vocation. To make such soft and delicate confections, that yield the same fragrance that artisan bakeries can produce, takes special ingredients, a slow and natural rising process, gradual cooling and patience, because good things cannot be rushed. Something that not all businesses can accomplish. But above all, what it takes is three generations of passionate people. Grandfather Tranquillo, the first to fall in love with the art of bread making, passed it on to his son Alessandro. Together they turned the bakery into an actual family-run business with a new workshop that opened in 1969. Dario is now the head of the company with over 75 years of experience and progress. Today, Loison finds its strength in its ancient family trade and history. Skillfully mixing simplicity with love for genuine products, time and foresight can yield one-of-a-kind results, because artisan pastry making cannot be rushed: time is needed to exalt and skillfully combine delicate flavors full of history. It is the art of transforming tradition into quality. Loison Classica a. D. 1552 is a traditional oven baked Italian product that is naturally leavened with natural Madagascan vanilla then is covered and decorated with almonds. Classica a. D. 1552 is part of the Colomba range from Loison which is a variety of different Colomba Pasquale/Colomba di Pasqua traditional Easter cakes.