- A soy sauce with a rich flavor that blends Sanuki's main brewed soy sauce, which is a famous soy sauce production, with Ichiban dashi of mackerel, bonito flakes, and kelp that are carefully selected from specialty regions nationwide.
- Net contents: 500ml (Paper bottle) x 2 Counts - Product of Japan
- You can use it as it is for cold soup, soak, dilute simmered food, noodle soup, etc. Please use it as an essential item for your dining table or kitchen.
- Preservation method: BEFORE opening, avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature. AFTER opening, store in the refrigerator and use as soon as possible. (We do not use preservatives.)
- ALLERGENS: Contains WHEAT, Fish (Mackerel), and Soybean.