Beauty and Blossom
Frantoi Cutrera Primo Cold Extracted Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressed, Polyphenol Rich Olive Oil, Authentic Certified DOP Sicilian EVOO Imported From Italy, 25.4 fl oz
- It is green with golden reflections and intensely fruity. The notes are elegant and spicy with elements of green tomato. You may notice the clear notes of balsamic herbs and sweet almond, the latter certainly from the single variety of Tonda Iblea olives. The result is a nice harmony of sweet, bitter, and spicy elements.
- This top quality Sicilian extra-virgin olive oil will bring out the best flavors in your dish. No matter how you use it, you will taste the quality that is drawing international attention.
- It is highly recommended in the kitchen as a superb complement to tasty and determined dishes. Great for roasted meat or fish, grilled meat, salads and minestrone soup. The intense taste of olive oil can be experienced drizzled on a simple bruschetta, rigorously poured on hot toasted bread, or in a green salad.
- Primo is obtained using only the early green harvest of the single variety Tonda Iblea olives and is cold extracted. The olives are cold pressed within six hours of being picked. The olives for Primo are organically farmed.
- This award winning olive oil is produced in the in Chiaramonte Gulfi area of southern Sicily.
Details: EVOO from Iblei mountains in Sicily. 100% tonda iblea olive variety (native to the region). All harvested by hand in November, pressed within 6 hours from picking. This EVOO has been awarded with very important prizes such as the Gold Award in the New York 2015 NYIOOC Competition World Competition and recognitions such as the Flos Olei Italian guide.It has a fresh and fruity fragrance with intense notes of green tomato leaves and aromatic fresh herbs. The flavor is full bodied, intense and balanced, with lasting notes of fresh herbs.Pairings: Roasted meats and fish, soups and salads, bruschette, grilled fish, game, and grilled vegetablesFrantoi Cutrera is known for their high quality extra virgin olive oil. The farm has been operating olive groves and processing oil and olives since 1906 in South Eastern Sicily. They also offer a wide variety of specialty jams, herbs, and salts all made with locally sourced ingredients following traditional recipes.