Beauty and Blossom
Frantoi Cutrera Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Frescolio New Harvest with Wild Oregano and Sea Salt of Sicily, Italy - Unfiltered, Cold Extraction Product of Italy - 17 fl oz / 500ml
- FRESH - Frescolio New Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil lets you taste the flavor fresh from the mill in Sicily, Italy. Each olive is handpicked and pressed within 6 hours to maintain freshness.
- FLAVORFUL - Full-bodied, rich, and enveloping taste with notes of fresh herbs, both spicy and bitter. Infused with the addition of wild Hyblean mountain oregano and Sicilian sea salt.
- AROMATIC - Fresh, fruity, and very intense with notes of aromatic fresh herbs.
- COLD EXTRACTION - Cold extraction allows the natural flavor of the olives to shine through and the olive oil is bottled directly after extraction so that the fresh flavor and aroma is preserved.
- FAMILY MADE - Since 1906 the Cutrera family have been cultivating olive groves in the southeast of Sicily. The family managed company is the most awarded Olive Oil producer in Italy.
Product of Italy
Frantoi Cutera is located in the most southern territory of Italy, where everything in nature ripens earlier and better. Frescolio Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced in the first days of October using the first olives of the year. These olives are still green, are the most flavorful, and have the highest level of antioxidants at this time. Olives from trees near the Mediterranean Sea are handpicked so that the olives are not damaged before being cold pressed. The olives arrive at the mill for pressing within 6 hours of being harvested. The olive oil is bottled directly after extraction so that the fresh flavor and aroma are preserved.
Since 1906 the Cutrera family have been cultivating olive groves in the southeast of Sicily. Their first frantoio was founded in 1979. They have created the perfect balance of tradition with innovation and the family-run company now owns 75 hectares of groves in the Monti Iblei territory. With over 350 awards, Frantoi Cutrera is the most awarded Olive Oil producer in Italy.
Frescolio Extra Virgin Olive Oil is unfiltered and created using organic farming methods and cold extraction. It is a beautiful cloudy green color due to natural decantation and is flavored with the addition of wild Hyblean mountain oregano and Sicilian sea salt. Each bottle is stamped with the production date and the "best by" date so you can rest assured you are getting fresh bottled olive oil.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a classic staple for many Mediterranean meals. Enjoy a bit of olive oil drizzled over a warm slice of bread seasoned with oregano and salt. Perfect on bruschetta, vegetable soups, grilled meat, stews, and casseroles.>/p>
Enjoy the scents and flavors of the Mediterranean at home!