- TASTE - This sweet and thick traditional balsamic vinegar pairs delightfully with salads, cheese, veggies, fish, and more. Think tomato, basil, and mozzarella. Dip bread for an easy appetizer. Enjoy with friends and family – just a splash is all you need. As a result of the aging process, we are able to bring out unmistakable aromas of wood, spices, and fruits. The remarkable balance between sweet and sour is the result of a natural acidity level of 6%.
- UNIQUE BALSAMIC VINEGAR - According to tradition, Elsa Fondo Dotale Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is made only with cooked grape must and wine vinegar of the countryside of Modena and aged for six years in ancient wooden barrels for years. The result is a delicious texture, flavor, and aroma.
- THE BEST FOODIE GIFT - Looking for something different to give the cook on your Christmas list? A premium bottle of gourmet balsamic vinegar is a thoughtful and useful gift – for friends, family, a hostess, a birthday, or thank you gift. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is an iconic Italian gourmet food and makes a perfect gift for foodies for any occasion or holiday.
- PRODUCT OF MODENA - We produce our Balsamic Vinegar using the traditional method, which results in unmistakable aromas of wood, spices, and fruits. 100% Italian grown, made, and aged in Modena, Italy.
- MADE IN THE TRADITIONAL WAY - A traditional product made with only two ingredients - cooked grape must and wine vinegar. No preservatives, artificial ingredients, colorings, caramel, or added flavors. To obtain the most intense flavor and maximum benefit, we carefully select the grape varieties and aged wine vinegar.
Details: Elsa Fondo Dotale Balsamic Vinegar According to tradition, Elsa Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is obtained through the slow fermentation of Lambrusco Salamino grape must and wine vinegar from the Modena countryside and aged in ancient wooden barrels. To achieve the most intense flavor and benefits, we carefully select the grape varieties and aged wine vinegar, the only two ingredients used. The aging process brings out distinct aromas of wood, spices, and fruits. A natural acidity level of 6% results in a remarkable balance between sweet and sour. In addition to having a sweet and sour taste, Elsa is aromatic and has a full rich velvety brown color. Elsa IGP-certified Balsamic Vinegar is 100% Italian: grown, made, and aged in Modena, Italy. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is an iconic Italian gourmet food that makes a perfect gift for foodies and for any occasion or holiday. This gourmet balsamic vinegar is extremely versatile. It pairs well with all kinds of savory and sweet dishes, enhancing familiar dishes with new flavors and elevating their taste.
Ingredients - Concentrated Grape Must, Wine Vinegar.
· Gluten Free
· Vegan / Vegetarian
- Made without any animal products, including seafood, dairy, eggs, or honey