- Originally introduced in the 1890’s and now extremely popular with experienced wet shavers. The flat stainless steel blade, sharpened on both edges, offers a simple but effective single cutting action similar to that of an open cut throat or straight razor. Traditional safety (double edge) blades are available from many pharmacies and drugstores worldwide.
- The Edwin Jagger range of exquisite Double Edge Safety Razors are available with a variety of handles in an exciting selection of colours and materials. Famous within the world of wet shaving for the highly regarded and popular design and classic safety razor head.
- The closed comb, die cast chrome plated head world renowned for its easy to use and less aggressive performance is probably the most highly reviewed safety razor head option worldwide. Its unique cutting angle accompanies great balance in the hand, making it one of the easiest to Double Edge Safety Razors to manoeuvre when delivering a smooth close shave.
- Edwin Jagger has been appointed by Procter & Gamble as a ‘Gillette Trusted Partner’ manufacturer of shaving accessories fitted with Gillette Genuine PartsTM. Edwin Jagger Mach3 and Fusion razors are compatible with Gillette Mach3 and Fusion razor blades available from retailers worldwide. The unique combination of Gillette Genuine PartsTM and Edwin Jagger design creates an unrivalled shaving experience.
- Double Edge Safety Razor 95mm/3¾” Overall
Details: Edwin Jagger Double Edge Safety Razor is a traditional double edge safety razor fitted with the latest precision DE razor blade head. These two pieces combined create an amazing razor that will catch the eye of any experienced wet shaver. When you require a close and accurate wet shave with results similar to a straight cut throat razor, Edwin Jagger has got you covered. You will see great improvement with ingrowing hairs when using this fantastic razor which is supplied with five derby safety blades.