- CREATED WITH GRAPES FROM EMILIA ROMAGNA VINEYARDS - This very special balsamic vinegar was produced using the finest grapes from Emilia Romagna vineyards. They are ripened in French oak barriques, or barrels, and there they obtain a velvety texture that makes this thick balsamic vinegar so distinct and well rounded.
- SPECIAL EDITION - In celebration of an outstanding year of award recognitions, Compagnia del Montale created this balsamic vinegar to share with the world. The vinegar comes in a lovely Special Edition Anniversary bottle with a distinct shape
- AGED 6-8 YEARS - Each bottle of the Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar has been aged 6-8 years in order to create a rich and tantalizing bold flavor.
- VERSATILE FOOD PAIRINGS- This delicious balsamic vinegar pairs perfectly with parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, strawberries, ice cream, summer salads, meats, and grilled vegetables.
- GP CERTIFIED -Compagnia del Montale Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar bears the IGP seal reassuring you that this product was truly produced in Italy
Compagnia Del Montale Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar
Compagnia del Montale, a small, family owned company, produces their award winning balsamic vinegars in Italy and created this Special Edition balsamic vinegar to celebrate the awards and their partnership with Italian Products USA. This special creation shows how caring and particular they are about the grapes that are used in their products. The grapes used are from the Emilia Romagna vineyards which are then ripened in French oak barriques, or barrels. There they obtain a wonderful, velvety texture that creates a thick balsamic vinegar that is distinct and well rounded.
Versatile Food Pairings
The Compagnia Del Montale Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar is so versatile that you can easily pair it with a simple summer salad or a highly refined gourmet meal. It compliments parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, strawberries, ice cream, meats, and grilled vegetables very well.
Quality Product of Italy
Each bottle of the Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar has been aged 6-8 years to create a rich and tantalizing flavor. The balsamic vinegar is also IGP certified and bears the IGP seal. This assures you that Compagnia del Montale Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar was truly produced in Italy.