- Tuscany, Red Wine Vinegar
- or salad dressings, vinaigrettes and marinades
- fine, traditional vinegar
- Product of Italy, wine estate, chianti
- from a notable Olive Oil estate, 500 ml
Details: Badia a Coltibuono makes vinegar from the same grapes used in producing its fine wines, including the Chianti Classico selections. This is not a balsamic vinegar, but rather a fine traditional vinegar of high quality. An excellent choice for salad dressings, vinaigrettes and marinades. Be sure to take a look at our selection of Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oils, including Albereto and Campo Corto.