Elsa Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, Aceto Balsamico Di Modena IGP, Vecchia Era, Aged Artisan Balsamic Vinegar 250ml
- COMPLEX AND AROMATIC - This thick and rich traditional balsamic vinegar is characterized by intense aromas of wood, ripe fruit, spices, and vanilla, it has the perfect balance between sweet and sour. Ideal with salads, cheese, veggies, chicken, steak, fish, and more.
- AGED TO PERFECTION - Elsa Fondo Carrate is Balsamic Vinegar aged for a minimum of 12 years using artisanal methods. By using casks made from different types of wood, the vinegar incorporates the essence and aroma of each, resulting in a product that is remarkable and unique.
- TRADITIONAL ARTISANAL METHOD - Obtained from locally harvested fresh grapes that belong uniquely to the territory of Modena, Trebbiano or Lambrusco varieties. Adhering to traditional methods the grapes are pressed into a sweet must, then cooked for several hours to obtain a dark reduction. This sweet reduction is aged for a minimum of 12 years in wooden barrels resulting in an all-natural product with the most intense flavor and benefits, but no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- ULTRA PREMIUM PRODUCT OF MODENA ITALY - This outstanding and flavorful balsamic vinegar is made in the historical center of Modena where the tradition of balsamic vinegar production originated and still takes place after many centuries. The PGI denomination “Aceto Balsamico di Modena” links its qualities to the region of Modena, where the entire production and sourcing takes place, certifying its authenticity and distinguished quality.
- PERFECT GIFT FROM ITALY - A true gourmet food in a beautiful bottle makes it the perfect gift for foodies for all occasions and holidays. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is the most prized among the vinegars of the world and is considered one of the best and most renowned Italian specialty foods. Pair this rich Balsamic with tomato, basil, mozzarella, olives, olive oil, chocolate, prosciutto, and other fine foods.
Details: Elsa Fondo Carrate Balsamic Vinegar Fondo Carrate is the name of one of the farms of the Elsa estate. This Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is obtained through the traditional method of slowly fermenting cooked grape must from the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. The vinegar is then aged and refinement is derived from the process of aging in small casks of selected woods. The aging process brings out distinct aromas of wood, spices, and fruits. A natural acidity level of 6% results in a remarkable balance between sweet and sour. In addition to having a sweet and sour taste, Elsa is aromatic and has a full rich velvety brown color. Elsa IGP-certified Balsamic Vinegar is 100% Italian: grown, made, and aged in Modena, Italy. Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is an iconic Italian gourmet food that makes a perfect gift for foodies and for any occasion or holiday. This gourmet balsamic vinegar is extremely versatile. It pairs well with all kinds of savory and sweet dishes, enhancing familiar dishes with new flavors and elevating their taste. Use in salads, dipping, or with grilled meats or vegetables. Ingredients - Concentrated Grape Must, Wine Vinegar. · Gluten Free · Vegan / Vegetarian - Made without any animal products, including seafood, dairy, eggs, or honey