- Saba is an organic condiment obtained by slow cooking local grape must over a direct flame until the syrup is reduced to a third.
- Saba sauce has a refreshing flavor and thick consistency, sweet to the taste but no acidic bite. Perfect drizzled over desserts, fresh fruit or served with cheese. It can also be used instead of balsamic in cooking.
- Contains no thickeners, sweeteners or dyes- just grape must.
- Andrea Bezzecchi of Acetaia San Giacomo is recognized as an award-winning producer of exceptional balsamic vinegars in the Reggio Emilia district of Italy
- USDA certified organic. Made in Italy