Beauty and Blossom
100% Pure Japanese Sudachi Juice, 5 floz - No additives, colorings, or preservatives
- Made by squeezing only fresh sudachi harvested specifically from mid to late-September in Tokushima Prefecture, Japan and it perfectly captures the refreshing aroma and flavor of the citrus.
- Traditionally enjoyed as a seasoning, for mixing into drinks and making desserts, just like lemon and lime. Particularly great with dishes like grilled fish, sashimi, and fried chicken.
- Can be added into soy sauce and vinegar to make an original dressing or mixing it with mentsuyu (sauce for Japanese noodles) to invigorate udon and somen noodles.
- It is also good for marinating raw fish, and serving it like ceviche, crudo, or carpaccio.
- No additives, colorings, or preservatives are used.
Details: How to use this 100％ Pure Sudachi Juice: You can enjoy sudachi’s elegant aroma and distinct tartness just by using it like lemon or lime. Whether splashing over grilled fish, sashimi, and fried dishes, or mixing into dressings and noodle soups, the sudachi juice adds a wonderful accent to any dish. For example, you can easily make a wonderful salmon carpaccio with a Japanese twist. Just sprinkle salt and pepper over thinly-sliced sashimi-quality salmon, drizzle Kishida’s 100% Pure Sudachi Juice over it, and then add a few drops of vegetable oil to finish. We also recommend you to use the sudachi juice for beverages—you can make a refreshing drink by diluting the sudachi juice with water and sweetening it with honey. If you freeze the drink, it transforms into a sudachi sorbet! You can make original cocktails just by adding sudachi juice to your choice of alcohol such as shochu, sake, vodka, or gin.