- Authentic Japanese Soba Noodles made with buckwheat flour cultivated in Hokkaido, highly rated as a production center for high-quality buckwheat in Japan
- Made with solely 100% Buckwheat flour, with no salt or no additives
- Gluten Free - containing only water and buckwheat flour
- Can be served hot or cold in many different ways from traditional Japanese style to arrangements such as soba salad and soba noodle bowl.
- Made in a well-equipped facility in Nagano, Japan with technology developed over 35 years of manufacturing juwari (100% buckwheat) soba.
Details: Soba noodles are one of the most popular types of noodles in Japan. They can be served in many different ways, hot or cold. A good source of protein, they do not contain any fat or cholesterol. Most soba noodles are made from a combination of buckwheat and wheat flour, but Juwari Soba Noodles are made from 100% buckwheat flour. Made in Hokkaido, this premium brand of soba noodles contains only water and buckwheat flour, with no additives. That means you can enjoy soba noodles that deliver a purely rustic, nutty, earthy flavor that pairs very well with both cold mentsuyu dipping sauce and hot dashi broth. How to make simple cold juwari soba (Zaru Soba) : 1.In a large pot, bring plenty of water to a boil. 2.Add soba noodles and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. 3.Drain into a colander and rinse under cold running water for 10to 20 seconds. 4.Put the noodles in a bowl of cold water and rinse gently by hand,then drain again. 5.Place the noodles on a plate or zaru (bamboo plate) and top with sliced nori seaweed. 6.Enjoy with mentsuyu dipping sauce and assorted garnishes such as scallions and wasabi.